Ing. Roman Slavík, Ph.D.
Employee Rating: Research-pedagogical worker
Office: U1/ 413
Phone: +420 576 031 412
2000 - 2005 : Magister study at Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Faculty of Technology
2005 - 2009 : Doctoral study at Tomas Bata University in Zlin
2006 - : Academical staff, Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Faculty of Technology,
Department of Environment Protection Engineering
- Laboratory of analytical chemistry.
- Technological practise I., II.
- Introduction to remediation geology.
- Environmental Geology.
- Sampling for Environmental analysis.
- Supervision of bachelor and diploma thesis.
- since 2005 : Member of Gesellschaft Deutsche Chemiker e.V.
- since 2005 : Member of Czech Chemical Society
- since 2006 : Member of Czech society for clay research and utilisation
- since 2007 : Member of Czech hydrogeologic association
- 2003 - 2005 : Member of faculty technology academic senate
- sampling for environment protection
- Environment factor monitoring
- research and development in remediation technology